In our update 10.0, we have concentrated on convenience features. Some had already been suggested by our community, others will hit you out of the blue.
All in all, we are extremely confident that you will love them all. LiteBringer, being one of the first blockchain games, has some unique challenges to overcome. One of these is the required computing of the game state for which a massive download is needed before you can start the game. This I should say, WAS a challenge?! From now on you will only need to download the latest fraction of the game state, which will then be merged with the already existing data. Expect to log in much faster after the update.
You may have asked yourself what the obscure “Bing!” in the headline is supposed to mean. That is pretty simple: The first notifications with corresponding sounds have been implemented. You will no longer have to constantly check whether a character has come back from a quest or something has been sold. To sum it up, we have implemented many more features you will love. To find out more you are welcome to browse the complete list.
Update 10: New Features
- Added a notification system which informs of completed quests and sold trade offers
- The preloaded blockchain data can now be downloaded incremental
- Added a rarity filter for epic and future rarities
- Increased the storage duration of historical trades
- Added an automated backup system for game data
- Added a resource amount filter for trade offers
- “Get Coins” button now disappears if faucet has already been used
- Added effective character power increase per round
- Added more details and options when preload blockchain data cannot be downloaded
- Increased size of most drop-down fields
Update 10: Bugfixes
- Fixed the missing hover border on resources in trade offers
- Fixed freezing filters in the quest leaderboard
- Fixed a bug, which occurred if the windows username contains special letters
- Fixed an indication error in the cancel trade confirmation
- Fixed a resolution error in some background artworks
- Fixed stuck block timer
- Fixed cut off names in rename character or account confirmation dialogue
- Fixed not interrupted leaderboard calculation while quitting the client
- Fixed missing tags in loot tooltip